Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

My Baby Bala - Bala :)

Ayu Ririn Nur Agustin, my 2y.o little cousin. My uncle first daughter. She's so cute, smart and naughty (of course!! haha).
She loves to singing and dancing. She call me 'Mbak Eti'. She like 'susu cap meh' so much. She hate cat.
She cant shut her mouth, keep asking every time, haha. She ask about everything. Start with 'Apa?' and 'Apa?' 'Apa, Apa, Apa?' ended with I'm tired of answering her question. Haha. Coz she's so smart (i thought) and i'll be more patiently answering her question. :)
She's so adorable. :D


Keep growing baby. Be smart girl. :)
Love u so much. :)

wearing new dress. :)

Look at her pics. Yeppo!!

act cute. :p


not allowed to copy & paste photos without permission
copyright by myownmind|teti blog

No comments:

Post a Comment